16 Aug Top Eight Personal Growth Tips: A Few Thoughts From Our President, Jeff Russell
Posted at 06:00h in Important Information
I see a lot of lists on the Internet, so I figured that I would share my personal growth tips list. I know these lists are usually Top 3, Top 5 or Top 10. Well, my list contains eight items. Sorry about that. It’s what I got.
So, here they are!
- Know what you want, and write down your goals. Make sure they are specific and visualize them.
- Fail fast, and don’t be afraid of failing to begin with.
- Be graceful and kind.
- Learn and grow every day.
- Stay humble, and don’t confuse confidence with arrogance.
- Find a coach, mentor, or group to help you on your journey.
- Create a morning routine that includes physical movement and time to reflect.
- Don’t criticize, condemn, or complain.
I will delve deeper into each of these tips in the weeks ahead, so stay tuned. Life is good. – Jeff
Our team is here for you! So, please reach out if we can help support you and your escrow needs.